Old December 30th 05, 01:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe Analssandrini

Default Just Ordered The Sony 7600GR

Dear "Lucky,"

You're going to HATE it. I bought a Sony ICF-SW7600G in 1998. It was so
bad, I couldn't believe it, so in 2000, I bought another one, just to
make sure. Then when they came out with the ICF-SW7600GR in 2001, I
bought one. IT was so bad that, in 2002, I bought two more (just to
make sure, you understand). Then, recently, Amazon offered them for
$129.15 INCLUDING shipping so I ordered two MORE (naturally, to make
sure these new ones were just as bad as all my others).

These radios are so terrible that I use them every day and take one of
them with me on trips (just to make sure that they're as bad as I
believe!).

;-)

Seriously, may I suggest that, if and when finances allow, you consider
buying a Sony AN-LP1 antenna which will bring out the WORST in this
radio!

Best,

Joe (My wife says I'm crazy; do you think she's right?)